Day of Wedding & Event Management
Knot Your Average Events Deluxe Experience
This is for the couple who is looking to have someone look over everything they have planned and step in during the last few weeks to make sure their event has been professionally polished. (Go over your budget, timelines & schedules, and refer venues and wedding professionals; however, the client will attend all meetings directly and set up all wedding professional relationships).
Meetings will be held with our multi-certified, accredited, and one of 52 Master Wedding Planners in the World. KYAE will confirm the day of the event manager 60 days out from the event date. If the client wishes to ensure KYAE’s lead Master Wedding Planner Jennifer Ball at their wedding they are encouraged to book KYAE’s Design, Concierge, or Luxury Wedding Planning Services. We typically recommend limiting DIY projects and have a budget of $15,000+ for clients in creating a magical event with an incredible KYAE guest experience with a fully professional team.
2021 KYAE Pricing Starts at $1,600*
* See if your venue is part of our referral program for a special rate.
- The average cost of day-of coordinator in the Triad: $625 – $1,041 (NOT including their staff)
- Expect to spend between $1,250 – $1,667+ for Well-Experienced Professionals (NOT including their staff)
- The average cost of a month of a planner in the Triad: $872 – $1,454 (NOT including their staff)
- Expect to spend between $1,745 – $2,326+ for Well-Experienced Professionals (NOT including their staff)
Knot Your Average Events
Based in Whitsett, NC, Serving Worldwide
Call: (910) 617-2271
Hours of Operation
Monday: 11am - 4pm (EST)
Tuesday: 11am - 7pm (EST)
Wednesday: 10am - 12pm (EST)
Thursday: 11am - 7pm (EST)
Friday: 11am - 7pm (EST)
Saturday: Events or by appointment
Sunday: By appointment only