Sandals La Source
Grenada is known as the “Isle of Spice.” In fact, per square mile, Grenada is “spiciest” place on the planet. They also have a rainforest, over 40 beaches, 7 national parks and more. It is a little off the beaten path, so flights sometimes are a little tricky but well worth it. Whether you are looking for a romantic all-inclusive resort to check-in and never leave or whether you want to explore the spice estates and the rainforest, Sandals La Source has so much to offer you.
A Few Sandals & Grenada Fun Facts
- Sandals Grenada LaSource offers 200 Rooms.
- Sandals is a 5 minute airport transfer (GND).
- Sandals offers 9 restaurants, 3 pools plus 2 river pools, a state of the art fitness center, and a spa.
- Grenada is a major producer of nutmeg, cinnamon, cocoa and other spices. Approximately 1/3 of the world’s nutmeg comes from Grenada.
- Grenada has over 40 white sand beaches and also has black sand beaches.
- Grenada boasts friendly, open residents and a very rich history.
- Even though the island is small, you can visit 5 waterfall areas.
- Average temperatures range from 75°F to 85°F (24°C to 30°C), tempered by the steady and cooling trade winds. The lowest temperatures occur between November and February. Due to Grenada’s remarkable topography, the island also experiences climate changes according to altitude. The driest season is between January and May. Even during the rainy season, from June to December, it rarely rains for more than an hour at a time and generally not every day.
- Voltage is 220 volts – 50 cycles. Appliances rated at 110 volts (US standard) normally work satisfactorily with a transformer.
- Island hopping is easy from Grenada to Antigua, St Lucia and Barbados.
Top Grenada Excursions
- Snorkel/Dive the sunken art museum (OUR TOP PICK HERE- it’s a MUST see)
- Catamaran Sunset Cruise
- Jeep Safari
- Sport Fishing
- River Tubing
- Bicycle Tours
- Waterfall Viewing and Swimming
- Eco Tours
- Visit any of 7 national parks
- Rum distillery tours
- Nutmeg processing station tours
- Sugar Factory tours
- Spice Estate tours
Knot Your Average Events
Based in Whitsett, NC | Serving Worldwide
Phone: (910) 617-2271
Hours of Operation
Mon: 11am - 4pm (EST)
Tues: 11am - 7pm (EST)
Weds: 10am - 12pm (EST)
Thurs: 11am - 7pm (EST)
Fri: 11am - 7pm (EST)
Sat: Events or by appointment
Sun: By appointment only